Friday 13 September 2013

Backlog on blog

I have not been active of late as I have been trying to correct the situation where the magazine was frequently late. At the moment, the September-October draft is with the printer; last year, I believe I sent it to the printer on some ridiculous date like 9 November. I am pretty hopeful that the November-December will be available in the first half of November; last year I had it out just in time for Christmas on 19 December (which given when the September-October appeared, was a real achievement). So, all the energy has gone into the hard copy magazine while the blog languished in neglect and the website disappeared. These are matters which will be addressed soon, or else the magazine will be neither early nor late as it will not appear at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment